Seabreeze Electric picks up a New Build Captain D's in Myrtle Beach. The electrician on project was unable to man project and walked off leaving the GC with no electrician. They called Seabreeze Electric and we were able to help them catch up and surpass their exceptions by getting the project completed in their time frame. Everything form rough in to trim and and completion had to be completed and was done in 2 weeks.
The building consisted of 3000 sq ft plus parking lot lighting and menu boards, 2 kitchen hood systems, 400 amp service, and LED lighting.
- Conduit and wire install
- Wire install for 400amp service
- Layout, hanging and wiring of new fixtures
- Installation of circuits for the kitchen equipment.
- Installation of the Shut-trip system for the fire suppression system in kitchen
- Parking lot lighting and mounting of poles
- Wiring of signs
- Installation of conduit and wire for roof top Air Handlers